Saturday, April 16, 2011

march

March came and went without a peep from me. It was a pretty busy month for us, and a stressful one as well.

Gavin started off our March birthday madness by turning five on the 6th. He had a Cars themed birthday (for the second year in a row- its what he wanted...) and tons of fun. Reagan and I came next, both sharing the 13th. She turned one and I turned twenty-seven. My birthday was pretty much overlooked in interest of hers. Originally that's how I wanted it, I just wasn't in the mood to celebrate. But once it happened, I was a little sad. It was also my first birthday without my grandma, and it was devastating to me. I missed being told that I was her favorite birthday present, and that I always had to keep her age a secret :) You see, her birthday is March 14th. She would have been eighty-seven. That was a particularly difficult day for me....

The relationship with the other half was really strained in March as well. I don't know what his issues were, but he was such a dick the entire month. It was soooooooo so draining. If he wasn't at work, he was moping upstairs in our room. I felt like a single parent, I was doing everything by myself. Things have gotten a little better since then, but not a whole lot. We did go to Las Vegas the other day, which was nice (I'll be posting about that separately). He had a good attitude while we were there, then switched right back to douche mode the literal minute we came back into town. 

Anyway, Las Vegas pictures/post soon, plus some of the pages from my 28 before 28 list/journal. I'm really excited to be doing one of these this year. When journals are involved, I just go crazy and get stuff done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks <3