Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I never even wrote about my April Las Vegas visit, and we ended up going again last week! We also went to Disneyland the week before. This is the first time in a few weeks where we don't have any out of town plans, and I miss it! I have a definite need to travel, thats for certain. I'd like to write about my trips while I have the time, but I felt that they would not be complete without pictures....and I'm having some difficulties with those. I dropped Droid Number Five in a Carl's Jr parking lot in Anaheim two days after I got it. Apparently a crack in the screen means death to a Droid. Verizon refused to touch it, and the Other Half won't pay for me to insurance claim it. I'm using his old Droid, and hope to have my pictures transferred soon. But his phone is already starting to act up (I swear I didn't do it!), and I hesitate to do anything that might make it worse. Also, I found out in Vegas this last time that my camera screen was completely destroyed. I'm pretty sure that my memory card (complete with the first Vegas trip and Disneyland photos) is still in tact, it just hurts me to look at my busted camera. I haven't even had it a year......I think I have the worst luck ever when it comes to electronics.

I have so much to say though, would it be awful if I put the stories first and pictures later? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks <3