Friday, August 6, 2010

moody blues

I guess I've been depressed lately. Well, I should say noticeably more so. Even the other half commented on it last night. It wasn't any positive comment though. He said I need to find something to occupy my time, which I do agree with. This sitting around the house being bored and watching Law and Order reruns (when its not on Nick Jr for Gav) sucks. But then he goes on to say that I need to clean the house more. He knows its not fun, but it'll give me something to do. He says I need to work on making the house my "domain", which I guess is what he thinks all women do? Maybe I'd work on the house if I actually wanted to live here. I never wanted to move in here. I hate this side of town, I hate hardwood floors.....I liked the apartment we were living in before we moved here. He got pressured into moving in here because of his mom (yes, we rent from her and its a nightmare). All I want to do is move...... I just think it was a really low blow to pretend to be concerned for me, just to turn it into a lecture on how I need to be domestic. At least he didn't go for the no friends angle (this time), that really would've upset me. I guess I'm just bothered because he always tries to bring up me being depressed, but he doesn't try to help me find a solution. All he does is nit pick at me. Nobody wants to be friends with me because I'm boring/lame/bitchy, I need to clean more, the kids aren't too much to deal with, I need to cook more, I need to do this, I can't do that, I can't have any money...etc etc etc... Its so draining.

Sorry, I just needed to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks <3