Friday, August 13, 2010

yay mail! and lunch

I made plum and feta cheese pizzas for lunch (and one regular sauce and cheese for Gav). I have to say, I didn't like them. They tasted really bitter. But I liked the way they looked, so I took a picture :)

I got my Journaling for a Cause sticker today. It is now resting comfortably on the inside cover of my journal. Thanks Courtney!

I also got my sticker pack for Stick Up for Love. I can't wait to start putting the stickers out and taking pictures of them. Visit here for more info on how you can become a part of Stick Up for Love.

My camera seems to be putting a black spot on my pictures. I've cleaned the lens tons of times, but the black mark is still showing up :( Anyone know what the problem might be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks <3