I had a pretty rough night last night. The air conditioner in my car went out, and apparently its really expensive to fix. The (small) bright side is that it hasn't been super duper hot lately, but its still hot enough that I won't be able to go out during the day with the kids in the car :( This will add tons of stress to my day, but hopefully I will adjust.
The other half and I also got into a huge fight before bed (I really, really wish he'd just accept when I say no), and I can't sleep when I know hes mad at me. So once I finally did manage to fall asleep, several hours after I had wanted to, little Rea decided she needed to wake up at 0300. So I thought I'd finally be able to sleep after that, but no, the other half's cell phone starts ringing at 0530. At that point, I gave up. Little Rea then decided to wake up again at 0650, and I maybe got three hours of sleep total. My head really hurts. We don't even have any soda right now, so that really sucks. I'm like a crack addict when it comes to caffeine, I need it to get through my day. And I prefer my caffeine in soda form.
Despite my crappy night, I'm hoping to have an okay day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
thanks <3