I had a happy weekend (for the most part).
I knocked out one of my life ambitions- to eat from a taco truck. That stuff was delicious!! And before you criticize me about it, I believe in having big and small life goals. I guess its like a bucket list, but thinking about death sends me into huge panic attacks, so I like to call them life ambitions instead.
The other half also told me that he is finally ready to set the date. I have heard this before, but I'm hoping that this time is for real.
I've also been thinking about my kids' birthday parties. Yes, I know they're in March, but it doesn't hurt to start planning early :) And it gives me something constructive to do with my days. Being bored makes me depressed, and I have been super bored and super depressed lately.
Here's to a happy week! (Hopefully)
No comments:
Post a Comment
thanks <3