Tuesday, July 20, 2010
so....
The other half already changed his mind. No wedding, not yet. Its disappointing, but I knew that would happen. I was never the type of girl to start planning my wedding at like, age six, like so many girls do. But I did expect that I would someday (theoretically before having children, but that didn't happen). We've had so many false starts that I do now pretty much have my wedding planned. Maybe one day someone will ask me to plan their wedding (a child of mine perhaps?) and I'll finally get to see what it looks like. Or maybe I should be like an event planner. I've been having so much fun thinking of stuff for Gav and Rea's upcoming birthdays. And thinking about the wedding (however briefly I got to) was really fun too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
thanks <3