Friday, July 23, 2010

my mean people (i need to vent every once in a while)

1) Debt collectors. Why are they so rude and hateful? Don't get cranky at me because you chose a job where you hear a million excuses and upset people a day. Take a vacation! Or get a new job.

2) The customer service people for Citibank- credit card division. Please take the time to listen to what I need before you transfer me to a company that does not have the information! (happened to me six freaking times yesterday!). Also, don't be rude and start yelling at me just because I ask to talk to your supervisor. Learn to work and I wouldn't have to ask.

3) One of the daughters of the manager of my former place of employment. I saw her like two weeks ago and she was totally rude to me. I was perfectly happy pretending that she wasn't sitting at the table next to me but no, she had to come over to start a conversation. And then, she had the nerve to be a bitch and walk off when I was mid-sentence. Nice to know how fake people are. She used to be nice to me when I worked there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks <3