So today is the first day of Journaling For A Cause, and this is my first page! The prompt was basically :welcome to my insert-five-words-here life :) Well, I did five phrases instead. Its a little bland, but its okay, I know I'll pick up in creativity as the class goes on. I'm using a smaller size notebook then I normally use for journals, and I'm using a graph paper one, which is totally new to me.
I'm super glad to be a part of this. All though its day one, I can already tell that everyone participating is super nice and very talented. And I'm really excited to be able to help Janel with her adoption costs. Adoptions aren't just for celebrities, but they sure are priced like they are. I know that my $10 isn't going to put it over the top, but everybody's $10 together will help out (even if its just a little bit). In that same vein, there are a set of sisters trying to help Janel out by selling friendship bracelets for $5 a piece, and donating $2 from each one to Janel. The bracelets are super cute (I know once I get the money I'll be buying some!), if you'd like some more info on them, view this blog post :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
thanks <3