My weekend was alright. We never made it to the beach, which was a bummer because it got really hot here. But well, the other half says he's committed to buying a house this time, so we have to start saving. Of course, he has to buy a house before we get married (because my credit is poor and he doesn't want me on the loan). And once we do get a house (which he says will be the beginning of next year), we'll be broke...so the wedding will have to wait even more. I don't see the point in even planning on one anymore. He will always have an excuse to postpone it.
We did get some new clothes for the kids though, which was awesome because they both need them. And we got Rea a bear walker. She doesn't really try to move in it, but she loves playing with the toy attachments :) We had the same bear walker for Gav when he was a baby, so its kinda sweet that she enjoys it as much as he did. Of course, we bought his when he was a little bit older, so he liked to push around in it. I'm sure Rea will get there soon.
I am super excited for today though. I get to register for Little Feet Repeats (a consignment sale of baby/childrens/maternity clothes, toys, etc that happens twice a year here) and its the start of Journaling for a Cause (run by Janel of Run With Scissors). Once I get to done with the first journal prompt I'll be sure to post it here. I also received (500) Days of Summer via Netflix on Saturday, and I'm hoping to watch it later.
Here's to a super Monday and super week!
No comments:
Post a Comment
thanks <3