Prompt Sixteen: Pets! Or if you don't have pets, favorite animal.
I don't have any pets currently, so I did mine on two of my favorite goldfish I had as a child. The orange one is Lucky....as in lucky to be alive. He was about nine years old when he finally went on to fishy heaven. The silver fish is Arnold Fishenegger. He was bought with the rest of my goldfish, but he turned into a silver-y metallic color, and got super huge. He was even a little mean to the rest of my goldfish.
I have the worst luck in the world with fish, but gosh I love them. I also love your picture, so cute and creative! I need to start getting in on prompts, I need inspiration every now and then :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I've had tons of fish in my day, most of them died pretty fast :( I think that's just fish though, they don't like to be in a tank.
ReplyDeleteI've really enjoyed Janel's class so far. The prompts have really made me think, and to use things that maybe I wouldn't necessarily use in a journal entry.