Friday, July 16, 2010

a lil bit of ugh....but i can't help it

I deleted my other blog early. I was going to do it in two weeks, but I actually got some hateful comments on my last post over there. It was first time getting negative responses to something I'd written and I gotta say, it kinda hurt. Typical me, I ran away from it because my feelings got hurt (of course, my feelings were already a bit hurt this morning, but that's another story). I should have said something to them instead. Oh well. I guess its time for comment moderation.

Sorry for the complaining. Not a great way to start off my new, happy blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Amanda, I don't know if you remember me, but I was your partner for Happy Mail when your little girl was born. I had checked on your old blog a few times since then, but today was the first time since you've moved over to this new one. I can't tell you how much it warmed my heart to see this new blog. It IS a happy inspiring place, and I love all the things that you have been posting about. Your journal pages look great! Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I think about you every once in a while and I have wondered how you were doing. Thank you again for the great Happy Mail package you sent me. I found some of the stickers you sent me tucked under a stack on my desk yesterday and I started thinking about you again. Take care!

    e.

    ReplyDelete

thanks <3